The Bulgarian Chamber of Chemical Industry is an active partner of ministries and governmental agencies, employers and sector associations, the nationally representative trade unions in the chemical sector and similar organizations in the European Union.
- Bulgarian Industrial Association (BIA) – The Bulgarian Chamber of Chemical Industry is BIA member since 1995
- Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI) – The Bulgarian Chamber of Chemical Industry is a member of the BCCI since 2007
- National Labour Federation “Chemistry and Industry” - Confederation of Independent Trade Unions in Bulgaria (CITUB)
- National Federation "Chemistry" - Confederation of Labor "Podkrepa"
- CEFIC – CEFIC, the European Chemical Industry Council, is a Brussels-based organization that represents the European chemical industry. Created in 1972, it represents 29,000 companies that produce about a quarter of the world’s chemical production and emplys around 1.2 million people.
- ECEG - The European Chemical Employers Group (ECEG) is the social affairs organisation of the European chemical industry, grouping national employers’ federations of the sector from 24 countries. Via its national member federations ECEG represents some 10,000 companies of the chemical industry with more than 1 million employees in Europe. ECEG is a partner within the Cefic family of European organisations and works closely together with BUSINESSEUROPE and other European sectoral employers’ organisations.
- IndustriAll European Trade Union is a federation of independent and democratic trade unions representing manual and non-manual workers in the metal, chemical, energy, mining, textile, clothing and footwear sectors and related industries and activities. It is representative of 7.1 million workers united within 180 national trade union affiliates in 38 European countries. Furthermore, IndustriAll European Trade Union is a member of the European Trade Union Confederation (ETUC). The social partners of the European industry ECEG and IndustriAll Europe maintain an active sectoral social dialogue with the support and participation of the European Commission.